Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Outside computer area

People seriously think I am weird or a loner or a person who does not actually like socializing. This girl came up to me just a while ago asking what I am doing. How the hell am I suppose to reply her? “oh, I am just looking at my blog” or “I am just surfing the net looking for something to do?” or tell her that I am trying to use the stupid adobe photoshop to make something nice for my “big sister”. cant she just leave me alone? why does she care anyway? The only reason she asked is because I was sitting in front of the stupid computer during recess and she saw me sitting in front of the computer during lunch. Why does she care anyway? The most she would do is gossip to her friends about me, not even talk to me. I knew I should have gone to the library in the first place, so she wouldn’t see me. I am using such good English because the computer keeps correcting me work loh. Anyway im trying to download brushes into my school computer, but it would not allow me. GEEZ. Anyway, I stop here liaoz. Bye.

No comments: