Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Day at the zoo

Today we went to the Melbourne zoo. SIAN LEH! i been there twice this month and i think im not going there again. we pretty much have a bad day la. after we got down from the bus, it started drizzling, then RAINING. Some of them bring umbrella but most of them use their "spray jacket" to cover their heads. i got to share since i forgot loh. walking in the rain and stepping on muddy puddles is not really a nice thing to do. we see the monkey family first (orang utan, gorilla..etc) then we see cat family then the platypus and giraffe. blahblahblah.. dont want to keep going lar. we went to the kisok for a lunch. i ate one of my sandwich and kept the other one, after that i just bought an overpriced ice-cream ($3.20). after sitting ; walking around like a siao person, i decided on potato cakes! (wtf is that?) its potato mash into a circle and fried $2. the price quite ok... then after that we attended zoo school for a little while. we sat in a circle and got to pet a snake and a frog (o.O nice meh?!) quite ok la.. first time i touch one.. got a phobia :/ then the zoo "teacher" showed us this nocturnal animal which we could hardly see due to the fact that she off-ed the lights and so we couldnt see anything... after zoo school we get to go off in groups and run wild around the zoo. get it? wild = wild life = zoo? anyway, as usual i dont have anyone to go with and the person who asked me went with her other friends, so im stuck alone. went to ask my "friend" keep saying dunno. i dont get the fuck why people "DUNNO" is "YES" OR "NO". heres what happened.

my friend - *runs off to her other friend and ignores me*
me - * follows her, waits for a while and asks her other friend*
other friend - *looks at me, whispers and walk away*

say NO can liaoz lah!!! make me waste my time. so i run off to another classmate and ask her. she said "ya sure!" in a very i-not-sure voice. my other classmate come, i repeat my question. she looks doubtful then say yes. so i follow quietly behind them... and saw baboons and monkeys again... -_-
then we went to see elephants, and butterflies then walk back to the backgate and saw everyone there liaoz. i saw alot of people buy zoo gifts. quite expensive leh... dunno why they buy for. then on the way back so sleepy... now i play computer to rest my sore leg. stop here. bye (:

No comments: