Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Drowned

Today i had swimming. OMFG, I NEARLY DIED. we went to this swimming place and we had to indoor pool. yay... not. the pool is hardly heated. just ABIT warm. so we had to do like freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke. OMG, you should have seen how bloody evil the woman is. she made us swim back and forth different time CONTINUOUSLY. everytime half way through swimming, i would stop and gasp for air, and the girl behind me would catch up. thats not fair. after reaching the end, STILL GOT PEOPLE ASKING ME TO MOVE. excuse me, i know you're good and all, but please let me fucking get some air before i go lah. so no choice but to swim back. swim back i also stop halfway, walk abit, then continue swimming. she made us do like 20 laps all together. then after that we had to change. im like WTF. i thought i came here to LEARN how to swim, not be TIRE TO DEATH by some freaking lady. geez, if i know i dont go swim loh. kaobei. then after swimming the last lap i felt so sick. cannot walk properly, feel so sick.. like want to vomit. on the bus ride back to school i felt worse. luckily i didnt throw up. i went to my locker to get my clarinet for my band audition, and i took a OT. so i nibbled something on the way to calaroga for the audition. after eating that i didnt feel that sick anymore, so i had my band audition and i played really bad... maybe not bad.. but ok. the band teacher was saying something about my tounge-ing. i have no idea what the heck she is talking about, so i just nod my head like a dodo, and walk out of the place. guess it was alright. im sure i will get into ONE band only.. not TWO. clarinet teacher will be dissapointed? i dunno... heck care larhs. end here.

No comments: