Friday, October 14, 2005

Happy or angry or sad?

MAPLE IS REALLY MAKING ME PISSED OFF. i have waited 24hrs already. ccbknn. i just tried starting the game like 1hr ago, and guessed what?

Dear Maplers,
There will be an urgent server check from 1500HRS to 1600HRS (+8 GMT) on 14th October 2005.
The update includes:

* Bug fixing for item drops
* Rescue of maplers stuck in Florina Beach

- MapleSEA Network Administrator


sheeeeeeeeeeesh. likedat also must hole up everyone?




this is the same person who was offline in my previous post... see lah! this guy also damn pissed off sia.
im now like waiting... IMPATIENTLY. going to fetch my mum from airport soon.. wonder what she brought back?!

btw, today we had chinese noodle day!
wtf is that?! (some people might ask..)

chinese noodle day is where the chinese people come to our school selling chinese junk food. aka spring rolls, dimsim (wtf?! dimSUM), fried noodle, fried rice and sweet prawn dumpling... i thought no one was going to go.. considering the number of stupid comments like how it smells and what its made of. i bought prawn crackers during recess.. the best i ever tasted in melb. then we had double religious.. which was borrrrrrriiiiiinnggggggg. we had to do another newspaper. the teacher was going throught this 7page word document with us. i nearly fell alseep!! but i was mostly staring at the clock and hoping that it will reach 12:20pm or something so i can run off to my clarinet lesson which was much more interesting. then when the it was 12:20pm, me and my partner ran off... and we brought money since it was class time and nobody would be queueing up for food. she bought 2 packets of dumplings, while i bought 3 spring rolls for $2. then we went to the music area and ate our food.. while waiting for our lesson. i thought my springroll would be warm... but i was wrong! the stupid springroll was damn freaking hot... then the band teacher came and put up all the audition lists to let people know which band they got into. I GOT INTO SYMPHONIC BAND!!!!! along with my friend and partner... whoopie (: the rest of them got into concert band. then my clarinet teacher gave us a clap and said well done o.O i think i played really crap x= clarinet lesson was alright.. she gave us 2 new pieces after like 2months. after the lesson, i went back to locker and stuff everything inside and buy more chinese food. but i didnt have enough money.. so my kpo teacher ask what i buy and why dont i try the noodle...etc. told her not enought money... she tell me go sahkah the cook, say if i speak chinese she may give me for free. -_- after the lunch bell rang, i quickly tell the woman..

"ni ke yi gei wo pian yi ma?" (can give me cheap anot?) *points to prawn crackers*

the women look at me and i repeat myself...

"gei ni la.." (give you la..)

after taking it i told my chinese teacher and she goes "you rucky gerr" (you lucky girl) i went happily back to my locker and get ready for the next period.

im going to do a countdown...

- 48days to HOLIDAYS (:
-unknown number of days till i go back.. :'(


thats all for now.. got to go airport liaoz.. bye <3

No comments: