Friday, October 28, 2005

Clarinet exams coming

Today i just received like a notice saying when is my rehersal for my clarinet exams, what time must be there... go which room warm up... all that shit la. the only bad thing is that i got to play with the piano -_- it sounds totally weird lorh :/ i did it with my clarinet teacher like 4 TIMES before she actually stopped practicing it with me. then i got to do this clarinet general knowledge with my teacher. got to draw minum, crochet and rest. my rests are sooo gay. what to do lor... at first i thought finish liaoz... never thought got to do for the other pieces as well. diaoz... eeeeyerr, i feeling so nervous leh. my first music exam and i have no idea what fingering is what name (like no fingers is "G") :\ i only know which note is which fingering. hope i dont fail lohs... and whenever i tell people i doing CLARINET exam, they go "oh, got such thing ah?". of course got lar! if got piano grade 1 exam, why no clarinet grade 1 exam? -_- ahhh.. i got an inspiration! im going to make a clarinet blogskin later :D and i'll keep updating about my rehersals and my exams soon. wish me all the best :DD

No comments: