Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Lie or truth?

Today i saw this girl handing a PILOT G2 PEN to a certain girl. i was quite shocked.. since im probably the ONLY one who has it. i went up to her locker and asked the girl. heres how the conversation went...

me: do you know that pen just now, can i see it?
she:*digs into her ugly red pencil case and shows it to me*
me: is this yours?
she: *sounding firm* yes. i bought it..
me: oh *walks away*

she siao one leh. during class she keep putting the pen out trying to make sure i see it. then she keep clicking the pen. TRYING TO PROVOKE ME OR WHAT?!! i ignore her and face the other direction lor. she is either telling the truth or freaking liar. EXCUSE ME, I WENT TO SO MANY SHOPS AND I HAVENT SEEN A FUCKING PILOT G2 PEN IN MELBOURNE. CCBKNN. PILOT LEH!! AND ITS THOSE CLICKING PENS THAT ALOT OF MY SGP FRIENDS ALWAYS USE IN CLASSS!! TAN MA DE. i hate her FOR LIFE.

No comments: