Saturday, March 19, 2005

Stress ah!

Wah...so stress. i got to write poem 8 verse and 4 lines AND 500 words essay. nice hor?? idiot english teacher la, give us so much english homework. IDIOT LA!!!! tried to get some help from my mum to edit the 500 words essay, but she just edit afew parts only. wth. one of my friend, Lysa, help me edit the poem i did. she oso help to to edit afew parts oso. well this the poem with her edit and some of my work =) :

I pray to god everyday,
Praying that it might rain one day.
Looking out of my window,
Seeing light brown horizon of land all dried up.
The days are getting worse,
I’m starting to think that I’m cursed.
We might just move to city,
And they’re going to bring me!

We just move into the city,
What an awful place to be.
All the people staring at me,
It makes me feel so trapped.
All this traffic and people,
This not my kind of life, no!

Locked in this place,With none of my friends,
Alone with no one,
Where the nightmare never ends,
With nobody, not even my peers,
To listen to my cries,
to wipe my tears.

How I wish that I would go back to the country,
Where everybody is friendly,
It would be so good to be there,
Where the sheep always baaed.
How I long for those days,
Where I could just sit around and laze!
Watching the cows graze,
While I just look and daze…
*credits to Alyssa*
yar...not really the best poem in the world. at least not bad la. my first time what. the poem is about the girl who lives in the country and it has not been raining for many days. so the parents no choice but to move to the city and stay. she never talk when they move, in other words she hates the city. so got to write poem from her view. got to think for so long leh. im sick of editing and seeing this 2 work. i mean need to pass up on tuesday, so nvm for now. anywayz, i see lots of people using the "honey honey world" blogskin with cyndi pics on it. grrrr....i know its not copyright or anything but once one of they're favourit singer blogskin comes out, everyone starts using them. awww..how sweet..NOT! cant find any good blogskin that suits my mood...but im REALLY going to change this "honey honey world" one. well...i guess thats about it.oh...and i use green colour as it was st.patrick's day afew days ago. and i remembered that i went to science club and made glittery green slime!!

No comments: