Friday, March 11, 2005

Sob.. T-T

Sumtimes it really hurts my heart seeing that people go to a mix sec school that almost everyone goes too. i mean going to a all girls school sucks. i may even go back home as i cant stand this any longer... seeing people write in their blog about their life and best friends and who they like.. really makes me sad and wishin i could just fly back straight away. but its not that easy... here lifestyle is easy n slow. back home is stress n fast. i only been here for 2 months n i feel like glying home already. no one really treat me equally like do..i mean like when they sit with each other, they talk alot when i sit beside them...silence. it REALLy hurts my heart to see them treat me different. i dont talk alot either...with them i mean. my locker partner..at one time we made fun of our sci teacher...and i was really talking n having abit fun that time. i guess its not easy adapting to an enviroment.... so i wish that god will help me. amen.

No comments: