Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Chinese Books ARRIVED!!!

YAY!!!!! finally the chinese books along with Heather's letter arrive! she rocks! i dont have to be the only one not learning in the class! just suprised though the book no han yu... well good enough it came! today i went walking around, seeing those old old building around town. i think walk about 2km. so darn tired... dont know why my mum like to see all those old old building and see those park/gardens. after walking, we went to target to shop. our leg very pain but i just dont care and look around. then saw this pants almost the same except pink. wth. if i know got pink then i wont buy blue lor... idiot! so later i try another one pants..mostly pink in colour.. then not properly done..like not fitting like that, so dont one. luckily got try, if not later regret... then later we went to SUPRE and look around. so morden. got all the loud music and funky clothes! i try small size damm tight! medium is abit tight...large is okok la. and my mum say that i wont be able to wear any clothes cause im too young! ha! so then after trying two pattern, finally decided on a purple top. very decent. not sleeveless and not low cut. i very happy almost like couldnt feel my leg pain anymore! now currently got 3 weeks holiday. i left my music book at school!!!! I DIE ALREADY! 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY i never practice! just kidding la..never practice for about 4 days. hope the school open so i can rush there and take my music book home. i very worried leh..mum says school sure got open..but i doubt so lor.. anywayz, one day i saw peiyi blog and she link me! omg! one person link me without me asking or vice versa! nice!!

No comments: