Saturday, March 05, 2005

My injured knee

Currently im putting my left leg on a stool. reason why... i fell down while riding the bike on friday. well...its a long story. but here goes...i wanted to ride to follow someone who i thought i know..but in the end i didnt knew... so i rode up the hill quickly and the bike started wobbling so badly and it lost control...and suddenly i ended up on the ground face flat and my knee and elbow was in pain. then i slowly got up and started to ride slowly up..thankfully it was very near my hse frm the place which i fell. then my mum just ask me to wash my own wound.. and i did when currently doing tat i was screaming like hell..was it pain what. so i sat down n play computer while it was drying. the wound was very red then i saw drop by drop, red drops flow down frm my wound. it was damm gross... so got to wipe slowly. after that my mum decided put gauze n some cream to make it better. i ask her to change it dont know how many times as it was so ugly. eewww. yesterday my hole wound was covered in this yellow liquid..double eeeeewwwww... and so today i spend the whole morning lying on the sofa as mum didnt want me to move. so i spent the whole morning looking at the tv or looking at my sci book. hope my wound gets better.. i think it is though...its drying up. btw.. tomorrow can go for DOUBLE P.E... sob..sob..sob..

No comments: