Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Shocking Day

Today i got band practice then tomorrow got clarinet lesson...sianz ah. Today so embarassing i thought i go school ABIT early and everyone have not arrived yet..I WAS SO WRONG!!! Upon arrival, i put my bag into my locker, take my clarinet case and music book out and went up the stairs open the door the go the hall...to MY HORROR....all the students were there sitting down and looking at me arrive late..SO EMBARRASING!!! then i quickly put my case and books down aside n took a seat in the clarinet section. then teacher/instructor kept talking... then she say split into instrument group. then we got the room next to the hall where they have all these keyboard for piano learners. we all squeeze inside there. AGAIN somthing embarassing happen... i saw everyone putting their clarinet quickly while ONLY me had a hard time putting in.. mine is new...STILL!! then the senior ask if i got cork grease i showed her a small container then she say she'll just take hers she help me grease it and help me fix abit...ME ONLY got problem!!!!! i was SSSOO embarassed....then one girl her clarinet goes all squeaky when she plays..ahahahahaz. i left out this news that on monday when i came back i saw them talking!!!! i was OMG...they made up with the girl!!!! 2 DAYS and they made up!!!!!! anywayz...nvm la. got 2 girls like very "mean"..they only save seat for the rest except me..LIKE I DONT KNOW LIKE THAT bytches!! they all give me this stare... except for one girl whos nice to me in the group. im sick and tired of them doing this to me!!! and today during lunch i walked 3 WHOLE rounds looking for them at every..YEA..EVERY spot where they used to sit and failed to...ended up sitting in the library for 5 mins colouring some homework for history which the teacher didnt ended up checking!!! anywayz..on the way back saw them and both of them CLAIM that they were looking for me...HARD TO BELIVE...then they were all sitting infront of this cross of jesus tucked away by some plants. some people are ssooo terribly they actually drop/spill/put VEGEMITE infront of JESUS!!!! hello!!!! JESUS..?? i was in TOTAL shock!!! then they were having this "fight" as one of the girl hit another girl and then the girl who was hit started pretending to cry. the trip over me and hit my leg...THANK GOODNESS it didnt hit my injury if not i would have shouted like hell. Today i got a science test. think im gona fail..didnt study that well. YAYNESS!! i got an "A 81%" for my maths!!! woohoo!!

No comments: