Thursday, March 03, 2005

New things

YAY!!!! my clarinet has finally arrived after so many days. not fair lehz... only today den arrive it should have arrived on wed!!!!! idiot la!! never mind...good that is here liaoz. today during lunch i went with the grp. we made-up already like i said before. i have a feeling like if i talk more they'll like me more as im so quiet. i oso find myself abnormal not talking as much. anywayz, after they asked ppl where she is n tell them not to tell her they asked, they went to the locker room to check if shes there. i went to put my container back as it was on the way ma.. n found that they were gone!! i went around finding them but failed to. in the end decided to go back to my locker and guess what??!!! I saw them sitting on the floor.... i was like -_-" haizz... my efforts looking for them are wasted!!! and i oso found out that makeing a line with yr scissors on the back top part of yr planner is the "in" thing. so i did.. is quite a gd idea ma!! kana scolded by my mum but not realli scold lorx.. she just say "why u do tis for?" heeheehee... COOL DAI MA!!!

No comments: