Thursday, December 22, 2005

Narnia

Im seriously going to kill my father and brother. they bloody hell didnt tell me my aunt and 2 cousins came on the 21st of dec. (the day i watch kingkong) so my uncles say about going to mount faber at night. ask me want to go anot... i duno what to reply lor. so i ask him whether he bringing us to watch movies, according to what my brother told me.

uncle: oh what movie you want to watch?
me: narnia. today opening leh,
uncle: i got free tickets to the movie leh, later i see if i can ask my friend for more tickets. maybe felicia also want to see.
me: ok. but got tution hor.

in the end he couldnt get more tickets, so he let my cousin and i watch the movie. got to travel all the way to ang mo kio just to watch. we also got free nachos and a drink. the movie lasted 2hr 20min? it was quite ok-to-nice movie lar. the bad thing is i forgotten the story. i read the book when i was like p2?
i shall not write a review on narnia, since most people havent watch yet.
after the movies, we went to eat dinner. after dinner, we drove all the way from ang mo kio to mount faber to see the world's tallest artificial chirstmas tower. its just a tall building with alot of lights covering it and with a big star on top. then we stand around and take photos of the scenery. after finish taking photos, the tower lights went off. so we walk around and see the view and cable car. singapore is actually quite a nice looking city from on top. then walk back to the car, the tower LIT UP AGAIN. no luck or what? want to go home then the tower light up again. reached home around 11.30pm. went to do my fathers work with my brother. after do finish, he let me play for awhile. went to maple, not many people online. i changed my hair again, LOOK LIKE SHIT. so bad luck, didnt get the one i wanted.

No comments: