Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Destination REACHED

I have finally arrived in singapore!! i had safe flight back and managed to find my luaggage. the plane ride back was quite alright. i mostly just watch movie and listen to music. dinner was alright, but supper was horrible. some overcooked noodles with some weird sauce and lots of veges. i ate a little bit only. i didnt really sleep in the plane, just close eyes for half an hour than cannot sleep. then after i reached home, i still wide awake... like cannot sleep. went online to see if anyone still awake... turns out only 1 person talk to me at 11pm+ T_T so super sian now, bro come back liaoz then cannot play his computer. just last night i saw him computer screen, FULL OF GAMES. he told me "now im playing DOTA. all my friends also playing". just now i saw him playing DOTA, i told him "i dont see what so nice about DOTA leh". he told me "thats because you dunno how to play". bleh. now cant play his computer, so downloading maple into my dad's laptop. 23% only... should have downloaded it in the morning. i also have realised that my grandma handphone is NICER than mine. she gets samsung SGH-E530C in PINK and it has a camera!!! dont ask me why my grandma needs a camera phone. last post i upload maple story pictures, this post im going to upload ragnarok pictures from last year even thought its soooooooo outdated.
note: people who are lvl 30+ and above will find this boring.








introducing my swordswomen who only lvl-ed untill lvl 29.



poring island. who killed me?! THE ANGELING LAH! THE ONE WITH WINGS!



different angle. angelings = cute but dangerous.










taken at ant hell. 8 dead people!!!!! which monster could have done this?! the good thing about ro is that when you die, they dont minus exp unlike ms.












answer : MAYA! maya is such is gay monster. they know all the novices go to ant hell to hit eggs and they must sent a monster to kill of them?














wtf is spawn? spawn = item drop by dead frog? spawn = monsters never spawn?

No comments: