Thursday, December 01, 2005

Last day of school


EVERYTHING IS GGGGGAAAAAAAYYYYYY.
yesterday was last day of school. when i got there at 8:30am, i saw afew girls carrying music stands. the i realised, I GOT BAND PERFORMANCE TODAY!!! so i panicked, think about what to do... and then decided to run all the way home to take my clarinet. then ran all the way back to school. lucky when i reached school, the homeroom bell rang. so i went to put my bag in my locker and went to gym to join the band. then people start going to the gym for our last "college assembly". blah. so we had prayers at first then after that they started giving out the the awards. they give a certificate and some flag to those who won. they go according to who did best in what subject... not who comes 1st, 2nd or 3rd in each class. so weird. the biggest joke of the girl who did best in CHINESE is...

SHE ISN'T TAKING CHINESE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!

the most they could do was give it to some chinese girl.... or some girl who is learning chinese next year... or maybe they could give the award to me. which is totally impossible... duh.











from my homeroom people :) cards and candy canes!!
i got this from my kris kringle.















a teddy bear!!

No comments: