Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cute maple pictures

Now its 9:58am in the morning.... and NO ONE is online, apart from aussies. can't blame them since its 6:58am in singapore. 8 more hours to go. i so sian now so decided to put some maple photos/screenies/pictures.



my maple timelime. i have a thing for mrs.ming ming headband, thats why i have been wearing it since i got it. cannot help it mah, iits sh0 kawaii nehx! i also realised that i havent been buying my own armour, except for the purple dorness robe, ice wand, panlid and wiz wand. lvl 32 then i decided to buy a panlid. good bargain for def 9 @ 350k. another then that, my armour is people buy for me/ people give me for free.



how act smart of me to go so deep in the dugeon with 4 boys and be killed by

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

some gay cargo. (above) and other gay monster that can do lightning. i think its taurospear? duno lar. then i died TWICE. exp from 16% drop to 5%. hurhur. note: the picture is not mine, sorry for such a vandalized picture.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i like to save money one [:



TWINS! both also met a kerning! freaky...



Archz had the coolest hair in maple.



DestinyZ and D35tiny. F5

No comments: