Thursday, November 10, 2005

Softball

Today i learned a new sport! SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! we didnt really play it on the field, just in the gym. i was like so freakin scared because i dont know how to play it. whereas other people know. so they each take turns to whack the ball. when my turn, i turn to my classmate and said "errm... how do you stand" so she tell me how to stand and show me how to pitch. the pitcher threw the ball at me, i swung my bat, and the ball went flying. WOOOOOOOOOO~ i just run to first base, then run to second base, but too late liao... the girl catch the ball. so they tell me i out. so i went to sit down, the teacher stop the game to explain. "fiona, FIONA!!! listen!! softball is a TALKING GAME, so if you see someone infront, ask them to run. alright?" WTF!!! HOW TO FUCK I KNOW 2 PERSON CANNOT BE AT THE BASE?! I FIRST TIME PLAY LEH!!! but i was quite happy i made it to 1st base, and managed to hit the ball.

GOOD NEWS!!
I BECOME CLERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mx was kind enough to let me leech till i lvl. i think i said something i shouldnt have said... =/ God, i feel so guilty... anyway, then we went to see the old man. yj online!! ask her to come. this guy my ex classmate, also come!! all my friends waited for me, so gan dong. haiz i leeching yj and jl. ahhahaahahaha... i heal them lor, they help me kill.

No comments: