Thursday, November 10, 2005

Interesting day

Today had geography for first period, talked about animals. how the animals were brought from england to aus. the animals liked it in aus because of the warm weather and they started to breed. now its becoming a pest, and eating australian native animals. quite interesting to know all these... i had chinese next, went to the computer lab to do this so call "test". so easy, just type in hanyoupinyin and choose the characters. the hanyoupinyin they give is like...

" wo you yi ge gege, liang ge didi "
" wo de lao shi jia zhu zai zhongguo, bejing "

we're doing on family. learning baba, mama, gege, didi, jiejie, meimei. havent learn the long list of how to say uncles and aunties yet. as usual, alot of people asking me for help. one even want me to sent my chinese work to her. but i didnt sent... i just play games on the computer. bell ring, had recess... halfway through they all ask us to essamble at near the front of the school. it was the 11th hour on the 11th day on the 11th month... so we had 1min of silence to pay respect to those who died in the war. after that we got 100min of religious education... it wasnt that boring today. we just wrote a prayer and decorated it nicely. 95 min has passed... 5min to lunch. i relised that my lesson was at the beginning of lunch, so i rush like mad to the music area. we practiced all my exams pieces and we did sight reading which im bad at and we did aural work. i choosed "sing the last note of a melody played" and "clap the rythemn of a melody played". my teacher play the melody, i also dunno how to end. so i anyhow sing. she told me "fiona, you need to use more of a singing voice.. like laaaaaa *in a high medium pitch voice* " then i also follow her way, she told me "yes, thats ittttt!". she play one more tune, i purposely say sing quite high pitch, she told me was too high... then i sing lower, she told me was too low. wtf!! i have a sore throat which is getting worse lar.. she told me " i am very confident in you, and wish you all the best". i say thanks and walk out since my lesson over already. didnt have enought time to eat, so very hungry. the last 2 lessons i managed to survive maths and science... science was quite funny with my 2 partners. i end here, going to maple.

No comments: