Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Clarinet exam

My clarinet exams didnt went well... i think im going to fail. i thought the exam 10:58am so i went there around 10:40am to find out that it was 10:38am!!!!!! i panicked and quickly put my clarinet together. the pianoist say she ask them to go for break while i warm up with her. she so nice to help me do that. i try using the new reed, *blows* ssqqqqqqqqqqueeeeeeeek *blows* squeeeeek. now the new reed is against me, so i use the old reed. i warm up with her quite bad lor, my fingers like ice like that. so nervous!! then after that the teacher came back from break. i give them my music pieces and general knowledge sheet. i started to play my music with the pianoist. quite ok la... luckily didnt squeak or play wrongly. we did the aural exam next. she play the music so confusing lor.. so i anyhow sing. the teacher say i sing to low.. ask me to sing the same pitch as the piano. i try singing, she say ok. so she play a melody next and ask me to clap silently with it. i can't remember the stupid melody, she play so fast. so i anyhow clap, she say "quite close". then ask me to play scales for her. i forgotten how to play. she ask me to think about it before i play. i think i play too fast and not accurate. i play all the scales she ask me to play, then i leave the room looking half shocked. i think i fail already... the teacher who teach the violin ask me not to be too worried. if i fail $42 down the drain.

No comments: