Monday, November 07, 2005

Bored of maple

Nowadays maple so sianz lor, actually this morning want to blog one, then my mother scold me say dunno what later i dont go to school... so i watch TV lor. yesterday mapling with mingxian. was leeching on him frm afternoon, take a break to go to church, then eat dinner, then continue leeching and looting. now that he go chalet liao, no one to heal me, let me leech liaoz. haiz... also was angry at him yesterday, he gave me a lollipop! OMGOMG! i wanted a lollipop for so long.. didnt expect him to give me that. im too materialistic... so i accepted it. while at the store, i took a new screenshot. he being a chi gu pek... look at him!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GOT A CHI GU PEK LOOK ON HIS FACE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA.
SO DAMN FUNNY!!
was so bored today, i drawed my own comic. NICE RIGHT?! except for the feet, i dont know how to draw feet lar. mx wearing a basketball jersey, but he is player "0". his mouth also like the maple F3, his hairstyle i try to follow maple one, but look so shit. AHAHAHAHHAHA. i still cannot help laughing when i draw it. im the one beside him, looking at him in a weird way. i know the girl does not look like me, but i just anyhow draw lar. this is only a joke lar, dont take it too serious...

he say i said something that made him sad... what i say?! oei, i know you KPO will read my blog one, wtf i say?!

today was boring, so restless since holidays is in 19 DAYS!! i have done my easy peasy maths test, yet to do science test. sianz..

SHOPPING FOR GIFTS/PREZZIES! ORDER BEFORE TOO LATE!

please dont ask me australia got what. you want you say, if not forget it.

No comments: