Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sumited 3 Blogskins

WOOO!!! i sumited 3 blogskins to blogskins. 3 days in a row. today is the 3rd day... feeling so cool. LOLS. haiz...here holiday nothing to do, so boring. everyone got go out while i just sit here with my beloved lousy laptop. feel like downloading gunbound to my mother's new laptop, but scared she scold me. these few days not much to update. but last wednesday we went to this big shopping centre. my mother and i take the train to this place to wait for my auntie to fetch us to the shopping centre which was nearby. we went walk around looking for things to buy ler. but in the end they buy nothing i bought one roxy wallet. not exactly VERY nice but okok larhs. im still looking for the perfect roxy hat but still have not find it yet. after looking at many surf shops. then we went to eat our lunch i order pork ribs and lemon chicken and rice. i wanted sweet and sour pork but dont have lor. but the pork ribs taste abit like sweet and sour pork. then my mum and my auntie (her sister) go and order this crispy vege thing. very crispy but very oily. i only eat one mouth full sia. then we finish eating we walk a little bit more then we go back to my auntie house to spent the night. when we got there my cousin had his friends over. they keep making alot of noise lor. then at ngiht i cannot sleep cause they make alot of noise. then after they left i fell asleep. next morning we went shopping again. my auntie went and buy a formal dress. i bought nothing. hehe. dont want to type already. bye.

No comments: