Friday, July 22, 2005

Added loads to my blog

Woah. i added lots of things today. i added a music player, i edited my profile and i looked for html code for the picture all tried to understand all this html stuff. took me a long time to figure out norrhs. check it out when you're free orhh (: I think im going to change the pattern of my blog much easier.

first period geo
we had the entire period to the the poster. but i only did the map of singapore which im pissed off, cause there are like 10 million roads. maybe not. i should have sone something better though. heck care.

second period chinese
after geo teacher left, all those girls go and write "ni hao wo lao". spell wrongly nia. then they change to "ni hao wu lau" hehe. reminds me of wah lau. then the teacher was very happy cause they all write "we love you". hahaha. siao derhh. then the students ask her to say "dui bu qi wo chi dao le". haha. then she made us say "mei guan xi" sshhhesshhh. like that also need. bleh. maddie acutually TALKED to me and put her hand on my shoulders like a friend. wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and hi5ed me. pretty lame... but im happy =D I got 2 sweets aka lollys in aussie language. bleh.

recess
nothing much. bex SAT with me cause her friend was not here today. hmmm... pretty suspicious.

third and fourth DOUBLE RE
arrghh. first DOUBLE RE. teacher was not her today. yay. but father martin came and talk to us about meanings of mass and all that. so boring nia. yawning away. one period have passed, and finally the father decided to leave. thank the lord. then next period got to do some work. then the teacher explain and explain about abraham,then i needed to go for clarinet lesson. but i didnt ask the teacher. the clock was ticking. she went to the board and write something then i went and tell her and left the class. i run all the way to the locker like some siaocharbo. took my clarinet, books, report and folder. threw it on top went to toilet and ran all the way to calaroga and found that im 5 mins EARLY. great just great. band teacher ask me why i absent i say i was sick then she ask me what about the previous week, i say i forgot. haha. then the clarinet teacher keep eating while she teach me. the other girl never come. this girl i hate ALOT came and join us for the lesson. she SUCKED at clarinet. i at least sounded better. MUHAHAHAHA. not to be show off or anything. she SERIOUSLY sounded terrible. squeeky and not clear. then we play for few more mins then dismiss. pack clarniet and walk back to locker. at locker there, i saw her clarinet case fell off and the clarinet pieces all came out. HAHAAHAHAHAHA! ORBI! then the girl i was suppose to have lesson saw me already then shouted "OMG! i forgot about my lesson, can you believe that?" hurhur.

fifth period maths
did the survey thing for the whole period. computers were FULLY booked and so i basically didnt get anything done except for asking people for the survey thing.

sixth period science
did nothing. just write some stuff and went through the book. she give us work to do but in the end she NICE to us. dont give us homework. yay (:

end of day. very tired liaoz. need to sleep. bye.

No comments: