Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lame time at school

I think from now on i blog stuff that i think is worth blogging. getting lazy to talk about the day. haha. so first period was french and i handed up my french celebs thing. then we had to do this listening comprehension which i think they mostly talking rubbish. i like most of the time could not understand what the hell they are saying. bleh. then got science, the only interesting part was just using the microscope to see blood cells and stuff. then recess. after recess was english. we didnt do much we just use the computer. i was typing up my story lerh. very lame. somemore got to draw. sian diao. then had homwroom. we got to draw picture of ourselves. most of us draw stick figures with a nice head and a triangle dress. hahaha. and then we got to stick our pictures on this paper which is drawn like a football field. they called it footy aka aussie football. while i was drawing this girl ask me "have you been to a footy game?" i was like "no"do you know the rules of a footy game?" again i said "no" then she explain to me that footy is like soccer lor. then we got to sit in a circle and see where we want to paste our stick figures. after she do all the girls only left me. wtf lor. then she ask me i say "the place where they do less work" what to do... i dont know ANYTHING about the fucking footy. they just paste me down near the goalie. ahaha. aiya. hate care la! then lunch time i did my english story. since i know i wont do it at home. we had PE next. we had to choose between netball or hockey for this year 7 game they are hosting. i choose netball since i suck at hockey more then netball. blah. anyway, some of them never bring mouthgard, so we cannot play the real game. but we just did some warm-ups. i dunno what happen but halfway thru warm-up, my mouth got too much saliva, because of the stupid yucky mouthguard. i wanted to go already then the teacher call us and tell us what to do for warm-up next. then i want to go the water cooler also cannot go...haiz. after she finish saying, i quickly threw my stick and ran to the water cooler and phhheeewwwwww all the saliva. so yucky. hopefully no one see lerh. then i wash my mouth and mouthguard and quickly go back to the game. yuckyuckyuck! after PE, we had maths. we got to make out this survey and ask everyone in class. i ask everyone in class then i had no choice, got to ask my enemy. i stand infront of her, she PRETEND to ignore me. then i say her name louder. then she look at me. i ask her to help me do the survey. my survey was what is your favourite show. dunno whether anot she PURPOSLY go and mark my survey as none. like no tv show that is listed here. HATE her. STUPID IDIOT BITCH!!! then i do another one i dont ask her. stupid snobbish bitch.

No comments: