Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sick

Last night i dunno why suddenly have a big headache or porbably a migrane. it hurts so bad. couldnt sleep. i think it was around 5 something am? tell my mother she ask me to go under the blanket. i cannot ta han already really very pain. summore one sided. right side pain. then i wanted to vomit like that. woah so horrible experience. want to vomit also cannot vomit. sianz. then i keep sitting near the heater and keep going to the kitchen cause got the feeling like want to vomit like that. in the end i bring a small ice-cream tub beside me. tried to sleep but the pain got worse. i think i fall asleep then wake up and vomjt into the tub, then fall asleep again. my mum tell me not to go to school, dont go lor. but i never miss school before and absent. so guai leh. i fell asleep again but then was wakon up around 9am by my mum who was calling me. i tell her no migrane already, she ask me want to go to school anot, i say dont want la. so late and oso not feeling that well. answer telephone already went to bed and sleep. wake up again at 11am cause i thought got that 70s show but in the end also nothing to see sia. all those kiddy kiddy show. lame. but i watch it anyway, since i didnt feel like moving and didnt have the mood to play computer. then i eat some biscotti in bed and drink tea. whole morning just watch tv. i make a chicken sandwiche for lunch. i watch oprah wifney show untill 3pm then start playing computer. thats all for now. bye.
P.S notice that the font is green? looks like the colour i vomited. EEWWWW!!

No comments: