Saturday, May 14, 2005

Update on my school life so far...

Now then i update my blog, after so long. lols. quite busy lor...well school life now seems okok la. i now like adding 's' after words like lols, hahas, hehes. funny right?! recently, i found out this gurl from school also from singapore but in year 8. she must think im freaky since i sent her a message that i saw her blog on on of the computers. lols. on fri it was mevidal day or something for the year8. they were dress in all sort of costumes. and we have like lame new school rules lor... they are:
1. must push tie all the way up the hard collar shirt
2. must pay 20cents if you didnt bring locker key. waseh. siao right?
begining to speak up now. =) yayness!!! hahas. but they like never sms me or talk to me on msn. kao bei la. =( their nicks all got shoutoutz like " GoOd yOu'Re SpEaKiNg uP FiOnA :) " and they oso like to tYpE LiKe tHiS. and NO! they didnt have any shoutouz to me =( idiot lar!!! lols. but i cant expect much since im not their GOOD friend and last time even one of them ask me to leave their group cause i dont talk!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! i learn a good quote from Peiyi "they laugh at me because im different i laugh at them because they are all the same". they are all the same lor...blah..BLah...BLAH!! talk non stop. i lent money to this girl and she never return me back my money. i lent her 65cents but STILL!!!! i lent her on tues and she still never return me. on friday i go to the canteen i saw her with a $5 note and when i ask her for my money she told me she forgot to bring my money and that was her friend money. kao bei la. on thurs she say she bring. she liar. WHO THE HELL CARES IF SHE IS THE MOST POPULAR GIRL??!!!! and she still dare to borrow money. *sigh* why here dont have da er long. let her borrow money from them and if she never pay, got alot of interest and they will hang pig head on her door. wahahahahas. so evil. >:D sports day coming soon...on thursday. i am like only in 2 events. thats ball games and javelin and the walk. the walk not counted just walk slowly . no ribbons. no nothing. on wed, we're gonna dissect a bull's eye. eeeewwwww... i gona write about it during lunch. lols. btw, i did an egypt history brochure for like last min, so no time to update my blog. gonna get like a B for it. i dunno how to do this kind of thing lor... i mostly just copy n paste from websites. hahas. gtg soon. till next time. =)

No comments: