Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dissection of a bull's eye...

After science lessons and putting my books in my locker i went to the library to blog. here to tell you what happen at the dissection of the eye thing. it was not very scray nor very gross. just an eyeball. one girl in my class felt queasy and ran out of the classroom after seeing the eye. lols. we cut open the eye and all these brown liquidy stuff and jelly came out. eeewwww... me and my partner thought we had cut the lens but when i use my finger WITH GLOVES to dig inside, i found this small little ball. which is the lens. our bull's eye lens was like the size of your little finger's nail. others was like your big toe nail. then we draw the diagram and need to label. i cant be bothered lar... go home then say. hehes. thats all i can remember lar...about the dissection. so after we dissect we went to the computer lab on B level and type out the experiment. one of the girl from the group, sister came. they talk about mali, the girl who ran out of the science lab. the girl's sister say she ask mali why she dont like dree. mali say dree is in the popular group and never talk to her. this make me realised that i have zlich chance to bunk with them. bex ask me to bunk with 2 of her friends. dunno whether to say yes or no. haizz...i hate my life...REALLY BAD!

No comments: