Friday, May 27, 2005

One of the better days

Today maybe is one of the better days. Maybe not for the starting of the day. We had drama for the first 2 periods. so sianz la. we go in groups then later got to put up a performance with a smelly mask. then after that i got to go for music lesson. i think i see my group not happy like that. then i tell the teacher, then she tell me to show her my music thing. then i dunno what the hell she talking then she show me. she open my planner so pai seh sia. infornt got alot of doodling. haha. then she show me. kao bei la. waste time only. she is the ONLY teacher who need to look at my planner. other teacher say "ok you can go to your music class" she SSSOOO special need to SEE. like dont trust me like that. my partner just run off, never tell the teacher, and never get scolded. KAO BEI!!!!!!!!! IDIOT TEACHER!!!!!!!!! then i had music lesson, miss recess. sssoo hungry. got to wait untill lunch then can eat again. so i take my time to walk back to class from music. so sianz. then we got chinese test. so easy for me. but i got different one lor. ): my partner same class as me then she hate chinese she take even LONGER to get to class. wah kao. come to class late still manage to sit the test in time. diaoz. then after chinese lesson got science. im so dead. i dont even like how to answer the questions on the book. camp is on MONDAY!!!!! im sort of half excited half worried. im worried i got to sit with a annoying girl who is sort of my friend. but she like very sort of weird lor. then i also worried i ended up in the same room as she and her friends. one of her friends like sort of weird weird one. the other one maybe okok la. i very scared!!!! i hope i dont end up in the same room. very HENG i never put their names. i put other people name. so WORRIED!!! but if i end up in their room i'll try to ta han. aaahhh!!!! its killing me!!!!! i shiver at the thought pf sharing a room with them. goosebumps poping up. lol. tomorrow wake up early go shopping. need to buy more clothes and SWEETS! :D hehe...I PRAY REALLY HARD! *squeals*

No comments: