Friday, January 14, 2005

My pain start

I think no one understands the pain i feel rite now being in a new country and all... its really tiring and sometimes i just wish i was at home doing the usual stuff like going to school and stuff.... BUT NO!!! My mum has to move to a new country and get a damm old house with nothing but cracked n stained walls... and theres oso lots of insect which totally gross me out!! And to make things worse she told me if i could never survived in the country... i mean like wtf.. i saw in a mag theres sssooo many suscessful women.. and she thinks i could NEVER be one of em'...mother not confident of daughter... wtf lorz... now im living in such a painful state.. i got to wait for my couz to do something else then i can use the comp.... at least my mum is getting cable and unliminted internet.. or else i'll die of boredom here..the pain is too much too bear.. I feel like crying sometimes by the remarks she made.. but i guess.. life is still ok...

No comments: